SACRAMENTO – Governor Gavin Newsom today announced that he has signed the following bills:
- AB 342 by Assembly Member Mike Gipson (D-Carson) – Health care coverage: colorectal cancer: screening and screening.
- AB 381 by Assembly Member Laurie Davies (R-Laguna Niguel) – Facilities Allowed: Homework.
- AB 451 by Assembly Member Dr. Joaquin Arambula (D-Fresno) – Healthcare facilities: treatment of emergency psychiatric medical conditions.
- AB 457 by Assembly Member Miguel Santiago (D-Los Angeles) – Protection of Patient Choice in Telehealth Provider Act.
- AB 462 by Assembly Member Wendy Carrillo (D-Los Angeles) – Licensed Professional Clinical Advisors Act.
- AB 518 by Assembly Member Buffy Wicks (D-Oakland) – Criminal Law: Violations punishable in several ways.
- AB 651 by Assembly Member Mike Gipson (D-Carson) – Staffing Care Cemeteries: Review, Investigation and Discipline.
- AB 1158 by Assembly Member Cottie Petrie-Norris (D-Laguna Beach) – Alcoholism or drug addiction recovery or treatment centers: recovery residences: insurance coverage.
- AB 1347 by Assembly Member Reginald Byron Jones-Sawyer, Sr. (D-Los Angeles) – Surety: bonuses.
- AB 1407 by Assembly Member Autumn Burke (D-Inglewood) – Nurses: Course on Implicit Bias.
- SB 226 by Senator Richard Pan (D-Sacramento) – Medi-Cal: Sacramento County.
- SB 434 by Senator Patricia Bates (R-Laguna Niguel) – Addiction and Mental Health Services: Advertising and Marketing.
- SB 447 by Senator John Laird (D-Santa Cruz) – Civil actions: cause of action of the deceased.
For the full text of invoices, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov