Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the main threats in the market?
Pressure from substitutes and the high level of threat from new entrants resulted in moderate bargaining power from suppliers.
- What are the expected price changes in this market?
The soft drinks market is expected to have a CAGR of 5.26% during the period 2021-2025.
- Who are the main players in the market?
PepsiCo Inc., The Coca Cola Co., NestlÃ© SA, The Kraft Heinz Co., Keurig Dr Pepper Inc., Suntory Holdings Ltd., Cott Corp., Monster Energy Co., are some of the major players in the market.
- What are the pricing models followed by buyers?
The subscription-based model, the consumption-based model and the perpetual license model are the pricing models widely adopted in the soft drink market.
SpendEdge offers three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable and pessimistic) given the impact of COVID-19. SpendEdge’s extensive research has had a direct and indirect impact on COVID-19 market research reports.
Request a FREE sample to access the definitive buyer’s guide on sourcing non-alcoholic beverages.
Related food and beverage reports include:
- High Fructose Corn Syrup – Forecast and Analysis: High fructose corn syrup will increase at a CAGR of 3.65% during 2021-2025. Prices will increase by 2.25% to 3.80% during the forecast period and suppliers will have moderate negotiating power in this market.
- Cardamom Oil Supply and Supply Report: This report offers key tips and information to help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their cardamom oil needs. Some of the major suppliers of cardamom oil are described in detail in this report.
- Rapeseed Oil – Supply and Supply Intelligence Report: Rapeseed oil will increase at a CAGR of 5.51% during 2021-2025. Prices will increase by 4-8% over the forecast period and suppliers will have moderate negotiating power in this market.
To access the definitive buyer’s guide on Non-Alcoholic Beverages which answers all your key questions on price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying / receiving the correct prices? Is my TCO (total cost of ownership) for non-alcoholic beverages favorable?
- How should the price forecast evolve? What is driving current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most exciting opportunities?
- Market Snapshot
- Category pricing information
- Cost reduction opportunities
- Best practices
- Ecosystem Category
- Category management strategy
- Category management facilitators
- Selection of suppliers
- Covered suppliers
- US Market Snapshot
- Scope of the category
Edge Expense shares your passion for sourcing and sourcing excellence. We are the preferred procurement intelligence partner for over 120 Fortune 500 companies and other leading companies across multiple industries. Our strength lies in providing robust, real-time reporting and market information solutions.
Find out more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
Phone number: +1 (872) 206-9340
SOURCE End Expense